MedTech Industrial Campus respect your privacy and does everything possible to guarantee you the security of your data according to the GDPR requirements.
This Privacy describe all the informations we collect about your browsing on our website, how we use them and what are the legal mentions about their treatment.
This document applies only on the personal data generated over this website.
1. Personal data
We collect data to measure the audience and the popularity of our website to improve the quality of its content.
In this purpose, we use the analysis tool highlighted by the United Nations and French national institution “CNIL” : Matomo.
This solution is installed “On Premise” on our servers.
2. What data we collect ?
• Audience website data (IP address, location of the IP, meta‑data of the browser, browsing time)
All of these informations are anonymous and parsed by our analysis tool.
• Mailchimp Application form
When you fill a Mailchimp form (with a Mailchimp logo on the bottom of the webpage) some of these data are collected to the provider. In this case, INTUIT guarantees the protection of your data.
3. Opt-out of website tracking
4. What data processing is made ?
All data generated over our websites are parsed by our Marketing internal team.
No data are exploited or sold to a third party.
5. Cookies usage
When the User uses the Site, cookies may be automatically installed on his browser software and terminal. Cookies are blocks of data that are used to record information relating to navigation and use of the Site. MedTech Industrial Campus uses the cookies listed below in order to analyze how the Site is used and to be able to provide personalized information and improve the relevance of the information offered. MedTech Industrial Campus also uses the cookies of the share buttons allowing to share content from the Site on other existing social networks.
5.1 Technical and Functional cookies
• Technical / Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential for the operation of the Site, they allow navigation on the Site in a fluid manner and to use its functionalities. These cookies allow the User to identify himself (session cookies), to propose the right information and to personalize the experience.
• Functional Cookies: These cookies allow you to activate specific features on MedTech Industrial Campus in order to improve your user experience, such as remembering your choices and preferences (such as language) or retaining more complex information (such as localization).
5.2 Statistical and Performance cookies
• Statistical / Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics): These cookies make it possible to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behavior when they use the Site. This helps MedTech Industrial Campus improve the user experience, navigation and makes it easier to find what you are looking for.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how the Site is used. They allow us to understand the interaction with MedTech Industrial Campus , the possible causes of certain errors, and also allow us to test new features. This information is only used to improve the performance of the Site.